About Me

My photo
Everywhere, On Planet Earth, United States
Gravity is for the weak. Go climb something.

August 13, 2015

Love is the Greatest.

Love is the greatest thing there is, and I want to feel it with you everyday, every night. With all the fiery passion that ensues true to the goal of wholeness and fullness of real love do we pursue with all boldness. Though emotions burn in our souls so out of control, it consumes us wholly, yet fully holy are our actions so that the distractions of the flesh don't take our best intentions and breed dissension.

I need to mention that no one could see you as so perfect in their eyes as mine. I see every inch of your imperfection as flawless. Even not seeing all of it yet I stand in awe of it. And bet that even the parts of you that you don't like are like gems hidden in sands, that my hands would tremble to touch because their glowing beauty is so much, that to have them and your heart in my clutches would cause rushes of euphoria like avalanches of love boring down on ya like never before.

My heart is incarcerated with these thoughts of holding you close to me, but waiting to partake in physical ecstasy till we know fully that forever it will just be you and me that will exclusively enjoy it in our bodies. Because that love is the greatest thing there is, and I want to feel it with you our whole life through!




No comments:

Post a Comment