About Me

My photo
Everywhere, On Planet Earth, United States
Gravity is for the weak. Go climb something.

July 09, 2015

Rhymes

Exotic simplistic linguistics bumps sadistic mystics realistic
its artistic opportunistic, I'll kick it
the dualistic chauvinistic materialistic ballistic logistics breed primitivistic propagandistics voyeuristic...
of the hedonistic holistic naturalistic altruistic moralistics stylistics tick
egotistical spiracle miracle keep-me-full to the ground
compound around and away from rebound resound
and sustain my own inner champagne go to sleep to regroup arcane,
rest the body mind and brain

+

I  need to relax so I'm daydreaming again

I need some warm sand, a hot sun, and an ocean
or the jungle, herb and shrooms, and some drums
echoes bouncing off the trees, birds beneath the canopy
singing free, pure sounds, sparatic movement,
life embracing the spirit, the souls, and my body completely.
Running.
Feather steps, leftover morning dew-drops,
hidden places, faces, sacred spaces, plants, leaves, ground, textures, vibrations
Dark and light sun rays peeking through, reaching the ground
touching gently in an array of majestic, mystical warm sparkling patterns
Real, humbled, innocence, surrendering to the highest of powers.
Strength, Love, Light.

I wanna speak the language of the universe.



No comments:

Post a Comment