About Me

My photo
Everywhere, On Planet Earth, United States
Gravity is for the weak. Go climb something.

August 07, 2015

If I shot down the moon

If I shot down the moon way too soon and gave it to you out of the blue; what would you do?


If my heart was attached and there were tears in my eyes, would such a sign fly in your mind that I could come along side you? So that we could run hand in hand thru our plans for a short while. Kiss and smile, embrace and defile these bodies of dust in our young lust like dreams of lonely old people. Then when it ends and our minds bend at night remembering the touches, the love brushes, the songs that played, and the sounds we made in intimate moments. At the time hoping the quotient of the potion was enough to last forever. Knowing it wasn't but saying "whatever" and "never will I leave you" until we do, and then left with beautifully painful and dually sustained full memories piling like dead leaves from the days flying by. Months and years before our eyes, so then before we die we can thank life for the pictures and the mixtures of people we knew.

So tell me, sunshine, if I shot down the moon way too soon and gave it to you out of the blue; what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment