About Me

My photo
Everywhere, On Planet Earth, United States
Gravity is for the weak. Go climb something.

April 19, 2015

I am the syringe with only one vaccination

Personal persona invincible against you
your passion
your lust
true to your heart, actions that reflect as deep as your soul
you are pure, just the wrong place at the right time
questions with seeming meaningless transparent answers attached to them
ask yourself one thing
do you regret
anything
if I told you, "I don't love you"
if I told you, "I can't love you"
would you understand?

Understand, I am broken

breaking time and time again
locked into a endless game of chase tail
deep in love, an emotion I can only recall
remembering the times that I could feel such a thing
memories that poison my life.

Do you regret me?

Expression of my sorrow grows inside me
mending my body and soul with the feeling of destruction.

Would you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment