About Me

My photo
Everywhere, On Planet Earth, United States
Gravity is for the weak. Go climb something.

October 22, 2013

Rhyme the Time

Molecular structures sweat beauty beyond boundless boundaries and barriers while bright bridges connecting land provides security and strength amongst the shallow slippery rocked filled waters flow in a spiral circling down to a hole ejected out and scattered and brisk H2O melted dusty ice pieces fly while they can cut your fucking eye they can also be manipulated into shapes and patterns for one’s own personal use.

::inhale:: Hair flies I’m riding on air like flash of light up there like stars all bright flickering the time is tickering and tock I think goes with that splat 12:00 oclock blink black out white outside then ride snow high as the inside my body tried to escape but I’m standing here in landing gear so fear me I’m tough - Nah I’ve just had enough from the get go early so curly spins I calm myself in the atmosphere of sins flick the light switch the night kick the fight I feel my way around Slick and slight sound brings goose bumps but I’m not afraid of the dark - Jump ::exhale::

No comments:

Post a Comment