About Me

My photo
Everywhere, On Planet Earth, United States
Gravity is for the weak. Go climb something.

January 12, 2015

Blue Moon, You Saw Me Standing There...

"This is it! It's gonna be gone soon."

"I know."

"What do we do?"

"Enjoy it!"

I used to talk to him in his sleep; sometimes waiting patiently as dark hands counted out the night for his response. I would fall in love over and over again as the pallid light of the moon illuminated his skin. It is so easy to love someone in their sleep--to see a man transform into the boy he used to be. The rising and falling of his breath like a lullaby you cannot sleep without. Quiet my heart and mind, baby, calm and comfort me.

In catacombs of wishes, I am still whispering desires. Leading my lost love to secure chambers where he can be my confidence, where I can talk to him as he were still here, shelter him from the threat of time and reality.

It is only in the realm of dreams where I can make love to your memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment