About Me

My photo
Everywhere, On Planet Earth, United States
Gravity is for the weak. Go climb something.

January 12, 2015

Personal Oracles of Life Experience

I've been taking a lot of notice lately as to how the life circumstances of all those we encounter can be as impacting as walking blindly into a brick wall. For most of my life, I've been one to see reality and circumstance as something that intermingles readily with destiny. Quick disclaimer, destiny to me seems more like the universe at work behind the scenes rather than some ultimate plan in the end. I find that as I radiate out my frequencies of wants/desires and needs, the universe sets to work to find compliments to those frequencies. As I'm open to seeing them, then I find those compliments in all corners of life. I may hear the story of a coworker, and although their situation has nothing to do with my situation, maybe… just maybe their telling of that story and my hearing it may be a correlation that the universe provides for me to observe and learn from. I may find that as I meet people, they themselves are not telling me anything, but their lives and life circumstances are telling me something. I may connect with 3 totally random strangers, and all of those people have something obscurely in common, and that, to me, is the universe telling me something.

Ok, so what if it's not some big old universe telling me something? What else could it be?

Just as easily, I can see it as an opportunity for me to observe, and learn: to connect with something in myself that is deep in my own psyche, and then to help me work it to the surface, allow it to dissipate completely, or whatever it is that I feel connected to do about it.

The bottom line is that I feel a connection of some capacity to just about everything, not just things of substance, but things of circumstance, situation and theory as well. You have impacted my life, and helped me to find some connection deeper within my self, and for that I am very thankful.

Radiating Gratitude as abundantly as I can manifest it.


No comments:

Post a Comment